Brantley Richard

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

35 weeks (February 5-11)

How our baby's growing:
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

In other news...
I had another shower this week on Saturday at my good friend's Lindsay's house. It was a brunch shower with some friends and it was perfect. It is so good to have such great friends! :) My mom and aunt also got to come for the day to bring me a piece of furniture for us to use in Brantley's nursery.

Thanks for hosting Lindsay! :)

My 27th birthday was also this week on Wednesday! It's hard to believe that this is my last birthday before becoming a mommy! Mike was out of town on my actual birthday so we went out to eat on Monday to Logan's Roadhouse. We had an awesome waiter who brought me a delicious chocolate fudge brownie cake!! YUM...especially when you are prego! :)

We also got some maternity pictures taken this week. A friend of Mike's from work and his wife (Jeremy and Rebecca) met us at Wannamaker Park and took some fabulous photos of us. Thanks again! :) Here are a few of my favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment