- He is still sleeping about 8 hours each night, which allows mommy and daddy to get some sleep too. However, I'm not looking forward to having to get up earlier pretty soon to go to work!
- He is also still eating about every 3 to 3 1/2 hours during the day - totaling 6 times a day. We are going to try to begin introducing rice cereal this weekend...so stay tuned for that. Not gonna pressure him into, but just try to see if he's ready.
- He started sleeping full time in his crib at night, shortly after he turned 3 months. :)
- He still has his hands (or something) in his mouth ALL the time!
- He recently "found" his feet after bath time on night (see picture below). Since then, every chance he gets, he is grabbing at them! So cute! :)
- He is starting to giggle and laugh more when we do something silly.
- Just this week, he has learned to make a gargling sound....and does it constantly. :)
- He can roll over to his side but hasn't made it all the way to his tummy...yet.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Here are Brantley's 4 month pictures. At his well visit on July 18, he weighed in at 13 lb, 15 oz (25%) and was 26 inches long (75%). We are SO proud of his weight gain! :) His doctor was pretty pumped too! He got 3 vaccinations (one was oral) and cried a little bit after the shots, but mommy was there to comfort him. :) He is growing so fast and learns new things everyday. Here are some things that he is doing now:
Monday, July 4, 2011
To celebrate the 4th, we went to Summerville's Red, White, and Blue on the Green. Brantley wasn't old enough to play the games but we did decorate his stroller and we walked in the kid's parade! He was asleep in this picture but he ended up waking up for the parade. :) He got lots of "aww's" and "so cute's" because of his sign! He didn't win any of the prizes but he won CUTEST in our book! :)
We hope you have a Happy 4th with your family and friends!