- He is still sleeping about 8 hours each night, which allows mommy and daddy to get some sleep too. However, I'm not looking forward to having to get up earlier pretty soon to go to work!
- He is also still eating about every 3 to 3 1/2 hours during the day - totaling 6 times a day. We are going to try to begin introducing rice cereal this weekend...so stay tuned for that. Not gonna pressure him into, but just try to see if he's ready.
- He started sleeping full time in his crib at night, shortly after he turned 3 months. :)
- He still has his hands (or something) in his mouth ALL the time!
- He recently "found" his feet after bath time on night (see picture below). Since then, every chance he gets, he is grabbing at them! So cute! :)
- He is starting to giggle and laugh more when we do something silly.
- Just this week, he has learned to make a gargling sound....and does it constantly. :)
- He can roll over to his side but hasn't made it all the way to his tummy...yet.
Math Activities and Games for 1st Grade
2 weeks ago