Brantley Richard

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Free?? Yes, please!

I love free stuff just as much as the next girl. So, when I was reading another friend's blog about receiving FREE Christmas cards from Shutterfly, I thought I would give it a try too!

I have sent out picture cards in the past but did not do so last year. Since I am pregnant this year, I wanted to show all of my out-of-town friends and family members by baby bump and I figured that picture cards would be perfect! In the past I have used other companies but this year I decided to try out Shutterfly because I know a couple of my friends have been very pleased with their products! And after browsing their site, I LOVED the Christmas card designs that they offer!

Since, I am expecting a little boy in March I know I will be using Shutterfly for many other picture related formats. I plan on sending out birth announcements , like these cute designs, when Brantley is born. I will also definitely need photo books made with all of the pictures that we will be taking as well as thank you cards to thank everyone for the great gifts!

I can't wait to finalize our Christmas cards for this year and get them sent out to friends and family and with this great offer, it will be it so much easier!! :) So, check out Shutterfly for all of your photo needs and be sure to send me a Christmas card too! Merry Christmas from me and Shutterfly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment