Brantley Richard

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

28 weeks (December 18-24)

How your baby's growing:

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

This week marks this first week of the third trimester! I can't believe I only have 3 more months left! This pregnancy has been very easy and I hope it continues to go that way. I had my glucose test this past week at my doctor's appointment. I haven't heard about my results yet though.

Since Mike and I are both on break for two weeks (YAY!), we hope to get some things done around the house to prepare for Brantley's arrival. And I also plan on getting some rest because I know that's one thing that I won't be able to do once he is here! :)

I hope that everyone has a blessed and wonderful Christmas with your families! Remember the reason for the season! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment