He got excited and started flapping around! It was so cute! :)
Brantley is 3 months old today! He is still continuing to gain weight and now weighs 11 lb, 12 oz. We will go back to the doctor for his 4 month well-visit next month. Here are somethings that he is doing right now:
- His head support is getting much better. He can now hold it up mostly by himself and can sit up with help.
- He likes to "stand" in our laps. He has some strong legs! :)
- He sleeps about 8 hours each night!! Woo Hoo! :) Normally from about 10pm to 6am.
- During the day, he still eats about every 3 hours totaling 6 times a day.
- He still takes about 4 naps a day.
- He has rolled over from front to back a couple of times while on his play mat.
- He is very active...he loves to kick his legs and wave his arms while on his play mat and in his bouncy chair.
- He will smile when he is talked to and has started to coo. We try to "talk" back to him to teach him about talking turns in conversation. :)
- He loves his hands, which are constantly in his mouth! Anyone know how early babies start to teethe??? We are wondering if this is the start?
- He has started to take naps in his crib in hopes of him getting used to it so he can start sleeping in it at night.